Re: text vs html posts on this list...

Hi,

> Hi, I recently received an email from someone yelling in my ear tellimg
> me not to post html messages to the list. Are there email clients that
> can't read html?

Not the point (and yes, I do know of a few which can't read html). HTML
is for the web, not email. RTF is for word processing, not email. Plain
text is for email. Nothing else.

> Is there a list rule about what format to post in? If
> so, I apologize for the html posts and I will post in text from now on.

Good. Some users are not on broadband. HTML emails take a lot longer to
download and cause the gnashing of teef...

TTFN

Paul
--
Homer: Donut?
Lisa: No, thanks. Do you have any fruit?