Re: [OT?} Ogg features and vaporware

Brian Fahrlander wrote:
    In particular, I remember hearing about multi-track abilities, the
ability to encode lyrics and so on.  Is anyone really trying to code
that yet, or have I just not been paying attention?

On that thread, I'd love to see bitrate peeling implemented.

There was a lot of hype when it was announced, but there hasn't been a single application I know of that supports it and I'm tired of having to re-encode everything for my zaurus!

Greg