NVidia drivers on FC2?

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 03:03:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

I tried to install and during installation got the following messages:

1) rivafb driver conflicts with the NVIDIA driver.....NVIDIA driver will not
function properly if rivafb module is loaded

How do I know if it is being loaded or not? How do I not load it?

Also, while installing, there is a message:

idia: module license NVIDIA taints kernel.

And the gdm problem does not go away!

Thanks and best wishes!