what is the limitation wine

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 11:48:19 UTC 2004

Hi,

>     What is the limitation of wine. Can I use wine for applications
> like smartdraw,Microsoft word,etc.

You can, but mileage may vary. Have a look at Crossover Office for
better support (though they are based on the same source tree)

>  Is there any alternative to wine?

OpenOffice instead of MS Office springs to mind. What other apps do you
need to run from the darkside?

TTFN

Paul

--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.