Changing password in redhat bugzilla

Has anyone succeeded in changing their password in Redhat bugzilla?

I've forgotten my password, and have followed the instructions
given for this eventuality.
I have been told (several times)
A token for changing your password has been emailed to you.
Follow the instructions in that email to change your password.

However, I have never received any such email.

It also says on this web-page
For problems bugzilla-owner redhat com
Unfortunately, I have never had any response to email to this address.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366