I am using sendmail. The headers from the emails I send will state something similar to this:

(SquirrelMail authenticated user <http://www.cjt-design.com/webmail/src//webmail/src/compose.php?send_to=cjtaylor%40cjt-design.com>cjtaylor cjt-design com)

by www.cjt-design.com with HTTP;
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:12:38 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:12:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: SSA Request
From: <http://www.cjt-design.com/webmail/src//webmail/src/compose.php?send_to=cjtaylor%40cjt-design.com>cjtaylor cjt-design com

To: cjtaylor cjt-design com

So, assuming that the http:// links that appear here are part of the presentation of the headers to you that your webmail system is giving you, and that they are not actually in the underlying mail, it appears that both the envelope and header sender addresses here are jtaylor cjt-design com? Isn't that what you wanted? The only place that dedicated.stonecabin.net appears is in the Received: header, which is the right and proper place for it to be because that's the real hostname of the server. What is it that you wanted to be different?

Paul.