Surveillance

Bill Gradwohl bill at ycc.com
Mon Oct 4 15:24:00 UTC 2004

Thanks to everyone that made suggestions. I've ordered a SONY video
camera to get the project going.

John McBride wrote:

> that being said, my dog and motorcycles piss my neighbors off
> sometimes. i try to keep things quiet in general and certainly between
> evening and morning. beyond that, it's my world, too. i hear all their
> kids screaming all day long and don't complain about it. my bike is
> loud when i get called in to work early, say 5:30 am, or when i take
> off for a ride in the middle of the day. sorry, it takes two minutes
> to warm up and go. that's the way it is.

I've got a motorcycle too. Mine has mufflers that make it as quiet as
your average car. I choose to be quiet and respectful of my neighbors.
My actions offend no one. You choose to be noisy. Therein lies the
difference.

--
Bill Gradwohl
bill at ycc.com