Re: [OT?] FC1 Fedora Legacy Up2Date.

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, [LINICKX] wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Not Sure if I should be asking this here or on the FC-L list (sorry).
>
> Can I use up2date to maintain FC1 ? I've had a look on
> fedoralegacy.org & nothing stands out, does anyone know if this can be
> done ? [If so how ;-) ]

FL provides a yum repository for updates - and you can specify a yum
repository to up2date.

I guess the following addition in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources should do
the trick

yum fedora-legacy-updates ftp://mirror3.cs.wisc.edu/pub/mirrors/linux/download.fedoralegacy.org/fedora/1/updates/i386

(however there are no updates available yet)

Satish