Re: BitTorrent RPM for FC2?

Søren Neigaard wrote:
> I found the RPM and installed it, but how do I run the program? Theres
> no "bittorrent" command?

Run btdownloadheadless.py or btdownloadcurses.py, depending on your
preferred interface.

Make sure you're somewhere with a lot of disk space!

James.

--
E-mail address: james |    The Loch Ness Monster is not, in fact, a plesiosaur
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | or a brontosaurus or any other saurian silliness. That