My plea: OpenOffice 1.1.3 packages for FC2

Steve Snyder swsnyder at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 4 22:31:30 UTC 2004

Is there any chance we could get OpenOffice 1.1.3 packages for FC2?

There have been a lot of fixes between the v1.1.1 that shipped with FC2
and the current v1.1.3.  Furthermore, the v1.1.x packages in FC
development can't be built on FC2 due to dependency requirements.

Can it really be so hard for the FC2 packages to be updated to v1.1.3 of
the OpenOffice software?  Please, please, please FC2 developers, can we
get updated OpenOffice RPMs?

Thanks.