Ident server

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Oct 5 01:28:30 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 05.10.2004 schrieb Kiwi-Hawk um 3:02:

> Identd isn't actually apart of X-Chat. You will need to download and
> install your own ident server. Most distributions, including RedHat,
> come with an ident server program called pidentd.
>
> Is this program art of Fedora Core 2 or is it call somit sels I can seem
> to find anything call pidentd so
> I not sure what I need to install if there's nothing bu default

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#getsoftware

man yum --> search

Fedora Core ships with pidentd, not really hard to find out withing 5
seconds. Sorry to say that this clear (and maybe rude).

> Pete

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 03:26:28 up 5 days, 5:52, load average: 0.63, 0.35, 0.36