[OT] Free beer in Phoenix, Arizona!

Now that I have your attention...

I'm traveling to the United States this coming weekend to visit
Thunderbird (as a possible place to do my MBA), so I'll be in Phoenix
from Friday evening through Sunday evening. I'll be socked in totally on
Friday and Saturday, but I do have a little time on Sunday to tour the
city and shop at Fry's.

I owe several people on these lists free beer for helping me solve
problems over the years, and there are quite a few regulars who've been
around here as long as I have and whom I've always wanted to meet.

Anyone? Drop me a line off-list.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz simpaticus com>