FC1 slowing down

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Tue Oct 5 09:52:42 UTC 2004

Have a look at the DNS resolution on your FC1 machine. It may be trying to
resolve the name of your client machine from where to ssh. If DNS resolving
takes longer, try putting the IP address of your client in the /etc/hosts.
You can put any name as long as it has a corresponding IP address. Look in
/etc/hosts file to see the format.

VJ