Re: Changing the Default Session

Stuart Sears wrote:
On Tuesday 05 October 2004 09:03, Paul C D Dann wrote:

I cannot see how to change the Default Session at login(at present it's
Gnome).  Please refer me to a HowTo, at least.

switchdesk KDE (for example)
creates .Xclients and .Xclients-defaults files in your home directory, which are read by X when you log in

Or to change the system default desktop, edit /etc/sysconfig/desktop and change:

DESKTOP="GNOME"
DESKTOP="KDE"

Paul.