Re: Fedora Core 2 boot problems

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 09:57, Darren Coleman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope someone out there will be able to help, I think I have a somewhat
> unique problem.
>
> I have installed Fedora Core 2 on my system successfully but when I try to
> boot it after the install I get as far as the Grub loader, and then it just
> sits there.

I would help if you listed the mother board type and model you are
using.  There have been a few mother boards that have had problems, but
in most if not all cases work arounds or fixes have been found and
published.

You should also include a list of any additional peripherals that are
connected.  There was a recent thread concerning certain USB devices
causing problems.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid cfl rr com

linux: the choice of a GNU generation
(ksh cis ufl edu put this on Tshirts in '93)