Re: FC2 on Compaq nx9110

> So far no luck. I don't play games either, but I would like to get a
> higher res than 800x600, which is all I get with the VESA driver.

Actually I have 1400x1050 resolution even with the VESA driver. That
is something you'll probably have to fix with 'xorg.conf' file. Here
is a sample XF86Config file the relates to the very helpful link I
send you below:

http://users.telenet.be/ze5500/XF86Config

> I'm trying the link you sent but so far no luck. In Xorg.0.log I get:
> (EE) No devices detected.

I accidentally bumped onto this one! I think you gonna like it! :-)

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1740