Re: 16k linux kernel

Le mar 05/10/2004 Ã 17:16, Alexander Dalloz a Ãcrit :
> Am Di, den 05.10.2004 schrieb Eric Tanguy um 7:10:
>
> > I would like to make a try with linuxant 16k kernel because i have some
> > problems with ndiswrapper. If i install this kernel have i to reinstall
> > kernel sources and recompiled and reinstalled ndiswrapper ?
>
> > Eric
>
> As the ndiswrapper is a kernel module it has to exactly fit the kernel
> with which sources it build. So if you change the kernel you need a new
> ndiswrapper module, build with the source of the new kernel.
>
> Alexander

Yes but the linuxant kernel is the same as the fedora one except for the
16k so the sources should be the same (of course if i take the same
version of linuxant kernel than the fedora one is installed) and in this
no need to rebuild the module. I'm right ?
Eric