Re: Evolution problem

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 11:13, Mark Haney wrote:
> I'm getting a funny problem trying to empty the trash in Evolution.
> Here's the error I get:
>
> Error while 'Expunging folder':
> Error storing `Local folders/Inbox': Summary and folder mismatch, even
> after a sync
>
> I recently restored my Evolution folders after a re-install of FC2, has
> anyone seen this problem and how do I fix it?

I have had luck with the following:
1) Exit evolution
2) Go to the folder in question (e.g. ~/evolution/local/Inbox)
3) Delete everything that starts with mbox except the mbox itself.
4) Restart evolution
Evolution will recreate those index files you just deleted.
--
Graham Campbell <gc1111 optonline net>