Name Servers

Yang Xiao yxiao2004 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:11:44 UTC 2004

I think either they or you are confused about what they really want.
You can setup A DNS server to host mutiple dns zones.
customer1.com, customer2.com ...and so on, just like what most ISPs
do, not just because it's the easist way, but also because you simple
can't have multiple BIND running on the same machine with different
configs listening on the same well known port.

maybe this can help.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/ref-guide/s1-bind-namedconf.html

Yang