Re: running login/logout scripts

Filippos Klironomos wrote:

Each time you login the files '.bash_profile' and '.bashrc' are
executed so all you have to do is put your set of commands in one of
them.

When you logout I am not sure if BASH executes the '.logout' file as
well. You can try and see what happens.

Thanks for your reply, I think the bash login files are also run every time I open a gnome terminal (?)...which would wipe out any changes made to the calendar. I am looking at the Gnome Device Manager (GDM).

CD