Re: firefox insists on evolution, not kmail

On October 6, 2004 9:45 am, Lars E. Pettersson wrote:

> I think it is sufficient to start a terminal window and use the
> gnome-default-applications-properties command, I have not tested though

Of course! How could I have "forgotten" that?

(Answer, for those who aren't sarcastically inclined: because it's
unreasonable to expect KDE users to know about such a command.)

But thanks for the tip, it is very useful. (No sarcasm that time.)

--
Trevor Smith // trevor haligonian com