Re: how to learn linux!?

louis wang wrote:

fedora-listïï

I am a beignner to learn Linux, who can finger out one way to help me !!

As a beginner, you've made the first step. ^_^ Rejoice, you've joined a mailing list that has a lot of very bright people [myself excluded of course]. Now, you'll want to figure out what your problems are, and then look through the archives. Which you'll find at the following link:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

If you need help with something that hasn't been covered there, or if you can't find your answer in any of the threads you search; then by all means, ask away!

And lastly, ENJOY!

^_^

HTH

Alex White