Re: Using windows-software under Fedora

Sebastiaan Waanders wrote:
A nice alternative for Matlab would be Octave [1]. However, there is a
linux-build for Matlab. This is not free software, however...

Good luck, and if you find some more alternatives...

regards,
-sebastiaan

whoops... here's the link: http://www.octave.org

This is another one that I couldn't think of at the time.

Do a bit of googling and you may find what you need.

Where I work, we are looking more and more to open source. It ensures that any work we do will be able to be accessed in the future.

--
Robin Laing