RE: Mysql version question

On Mit, 2004-10-06 at 14:19 -0400, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> I have found postgresql to be very good so far.

I had to work with PostgrSQL for some time and ended up with lots of
unnecessary fields and triggers duplicating information I would usually
obtain with select max()/min()/count(). Even worse I have repeatedly
seen these counts to become inconsistent and ended up updating them with
expensive min()/max()/count() statements.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Linux is like a Wigwam..  No Windows, no Gates, and Apache inside.