rpm md5 failure (samba)

My apologies for joining the list and posting so quickly.

I am running yum on fedora core 2, and am getting this error, over and
over....

samba-3.0.7-2.FC2.i386.rp 100% |=========================|  13 MB    02:52
error: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: MD5 digest: BAD
Expected(3cca9da57c7a54bd65c1312f9cdc29d9) !=
(721e64c113764139d2609f477d6c53f9)

I tried to go get it without yum, and got an md5 failure there as well...
yum tries several (maybe a dozen) different download sites with the same
exact bad md5 at each....

Thanks,

Paul