TOP show httpd as exe

Hi, i have an old redhat 9.0 update to the last release of RH,
in some cases in the TOP i see httpd show as exe.
I have read the it can be a virus or trojan but how i can do
to now this and if so how can i delete it.
I start chkrootkit and rkhunter on the server and seams that
chkrootkit sometime tell me that i have hidden processes but
not even, and rkhunter tell that is all ok.
Any suggest?