(no subject)

John Aldrich john at chattanooga.net
Thu Oct 7 14:30:27 UTC 2004

On Thursday 07 October 2004 08:18 am, Stuart Sears wrote:
[snip]

> once you've fixed this, go bask to the Settings tab and choose the res you
> want.

One final thought... you might want to verify that you did NOT say that the
desktop could be larger than the screen. Sometimes if you're not careful,
you'll specify a "virtual" desktop larger than the resolution, which would
mean you'd have to pan left/right and up/down to see all your desktop. I
suppose *someone* has a use for a feature like that, but I can't see a use
for it. :-)
	John