What Next

I have downloaded the 4 large CD images to my PC hard drive (XP).  I also
have a copy of UltraISO which is able to display the actual files under the
CD Image files.  I know I need to create some kind of a Boot CD or Floppy,
but I have not found a clear explanation yet.  I expect that if I can boot
into Linux, then I will need to use "parted" to create a small FAT32
partition, and the Linux partition ........and then load the entire Linux
O/S ???

Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager
Amerequip Corp.