Digitally signed emails

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Thu Oct 7 15:04:58 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 22:32, Thomas E. Dukes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is anyone on this list experiencing crashes with Outlook viewing
> digitally signed emails when the public key cannot be found?

What PGP plugin are you using? I keep on having horrible experiences
with CryptoEx, multiple updates have still not fixed it. It's our
company's only approved plugin, so I have no choice but to accept it
though...

On the other hand I have made quite good experiences with the original
PGP plugin.

> Do we need digitally signed emails for this list?

Probably not, but I guess you won't be able to force everyone not to
post digitally signed -- that is almost as hopeless as preventing all
the Outlook users from posting HTML ;-)

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net