Re: FC3 request

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 16:32 +0100, Dave Oxley wrote:
> I have had to recompile the kernel under FC2 to include the UINPUT
> module. Can this be included in FC3. This module is required to use the
> bluetooth hid daemon (Hence Bluetooth mice and keyboards).

Go to http://bugzilla.redhat.com and choose to enter a new bug. File it
against the "Fedora Core" product and the "kernel" component. For
version, I suggest "fc3t3" since this is the next, about-to-be-released
version. For severity, select "Enhancement."

That is the single best way to improve the odds that what you want gets
done. Bugzilla is what the developers read most, and it provides a
reminder of undone items. It also provides *you* with a way to check on
whether your request was implemented or not, and why.

Bugzilla is your friend; posting enhancement requests or bugs to the
list is a waste of time and effort.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz simpaticus com>