Fstab setup

Title: Fstab setup

I am mounting a smbfs share from a windows machine to my fedora core 2 box on boot.  I am using the entry in my fstab to do this.  How can I specify the user and password to mount the share without it showing up in clear text in the fstab?  Is there a way to hash the password in another file and call it from fstab?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

David Williams