printing to HPGL plotters from CUPS

Hi all,

Is there a way to print to HPGL plotters (like the classic HP 7475) from CUPS? (I actually want to control an engraver that accepts HPGL, rather than a real HP plotter).

I know that I can set up a raw queue if the applications generates HPGL directly - but what if it doesn't? Is there a CUPS PS-to-HPGL driver?

- Mike