Re: Re : Removing some screensavers?

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 01:14, Richard E Miles wrote:
> >Is it possible to remove some of the screensavers, so the random
> >screensaver only shows the ones i like? And how is this done?
> >
> >Best regards
> >S__ren
>
> You can select the screensavers you want to run by running:
> xscreensaver-demo

Yes and also, the screensavers run much smoother in xscreensaver-demo :)

So two more questions...

Is it enough to just disable the other screensaver by unchecking the
checkbox in the "Configure Desktop" "Screen Saver" menu?

And how do I get the xscreensaver "server" to start when KDE starts?

Best regards
Søren