Re: How to change screen resolution using shell command.

David Le wrote:

I wonder if there is any shell command that allows me
to change this display's resolution or is there any
way to recover from this uncompatible setting?

If you know how to resolve this problem, please let me
know.

As root do the following, I believe this is valid for FC1

redhat-config-xfree86

and there you go.

HTH

Alex White