Re: what is the limitation wine

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Mo, den 04.10.2004 schrieb Rajiv um 13:41:

   What is the limitation of wine. Can I use wine for applications like smartdraw,Microsoft word,etc.
Is there any alternative to wine?

Rajiv

The WINE project page has a table where users reported experiences about
running specific Windows[tm] applications with WINE. Should be first
start for checking.

FWIW, the only app I've gotten to work in Wine is Solitaire (sol.exe).

Trying Wine 20040408 currently...

--

-John (john os2 dhs org)