Re: Digitally signed emails

Uhm...VMWare costs $$$

-Phillip

Brian Fahrlander wrote:

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 10:57, Thomas E. Dukes wrote:

I know, its just a pain to have restart in safe mode, do a detect and repair, then reboot to get outlook back up.

I only have the one FC 2 server and I don't like to use it for surfing or
reading mail so I have to use my XP Pro PC.

Hey! How's this for inspiration? How about you dump XP and learn what it's like to use FC2 for everything you do?

:)

(VMWare can handle just about any legacy software you're tied to.)