Re: Digitally signed emails

Hi,

> Is anyone on this list experiencing crashes with Outlook viewing
> digitally signed emails when the public key cannot be found?

Outlook failing because it's crap is nothing new.

> Do we need digitally signed emails for this list?

Digital signatures are fine for this list. Not only does it verify the
person emailing as being the person emailing but they also have the
ability to crash pathetic lumps of crap pretending to be email
clients ;-)

TTFN

Paul
--
Homer: Donut?
Lisa: No, thanks. Do you have any fruit?