Re: OT: spammers are using my domain again

On Fre, 2004-10-08 at 10:58 +0100, Phil Hannent wrote:
> Trouble is that for many anti-virus packages the default is to notify
> the sender.

For anti-virus vendors this is very cheap and effective advertising -
pretend to be a competent third party admin telling the user he has a
virus and should check his computer and tell him which vendor's software
you use.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Quantum Mechanics is God's version of "Trust me."