Re: OT: spammers are using my domain again

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 01:59:47AM -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:
> Does anyone know of anything I could do to get them to move on from spoofing
> my domain to spoofing the next victim's domain?

Implement SPF for your domain. This isn't a perfect solution, since not
everyone checks for it yet, but this is exactly the situation SPF is
designed to fix. See <http://spf.pobox.com/>, or
<http://spf.pobox.com/wizard.html> for a handy way to easily create the
required record.