FC2 does not save settings

Alex White prata at kuei-jin.org
Fri Oct 8 17:52:05 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>>Secondly, is there a Womens user group in Fedora (as in KDE) ?
>

> I doubt :) Do you feel specific female needs in handling Fedora?

I was going to ask that very question, is there really a need
for such a group? If so, what needs would that be? It's always
been my opinion (and I like to think of myself as pretty
open-minded) in tech (this does not necessarily include the
corporate culture which is sometimes iffy depending on the
company) gender isn't an issue that needs to be addressed
really, because tech is tech...knowledge is knowledge. Am I
mistaken?

Curiously,

Alex White