Evolution 2.0.1 question (was Re: Digitally signed emails)

Brian Mury b.mury at ieee.org
Fri Oct 8 19:11:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-10 at 20:28 -0500, David L Norris wrote:
> And some nice fellow [1] has built Evolution 2.0.1 for FC2.  Which
> happens to come with Novell Connector for Exchange [2].  And is already
> in Rawhide and FC3 test releases.  :-)

I installed this last night. It works fine, but there's one change in
behaviour that annoys the heck out of me.

If I open an email in a new window then delete it, Evolution 1.4.6 would
close the window, and I would be left looking at the main Evolution
window. Evolution 2.0.1 leaves the window open and shows me the next
email. I really hate this, but I cannot find an option to change it.
Someone please tell me there is a way!