recording cd fails

Timothy Payne tim at tmpco.com
Fri Oct 8 22:03:51 UTC 2004

K3B worked fine with data.  But the OSS mixer and Alsa mixer don't seem
to work right, I check the rec box and sometimes it is there when I
reopen it other times not.  In Gnome all the sounds work fine and I can
play CD's.  But I can't burn an audio CD, them machine freaks out.

Is there a way I can use yum to reinstall the two with all that depends
on them?  I hate to "force" them back in as I don't know what I'll break
in the process.

Any ideas?  Tim...