fedora hosting question

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Oct 8 22:45:26 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 09.10.2004 schrieb Lonnie Cumberland um 0:32:

> http://www.web-cp.net/

> http://www.molesoftware.com/www/index.php?i18n=de&pid=1&title=Produkte⊂=4

> Do you have a preference as to which you think is better?  They both
> look to be very good and offer many features.

I think it would be web-cp. Have a look at http://www.hostinghacks.net/.
They have suggestions for running it on Fedora as well as a demo you can
use to check it out. At all it is less restrictive than VHCS (the
second) regarding the applications supported. I am not sure, but it
seems VHCS is only German, at least I can see the website only in German
(which is no problem for me personally :).

Have a close look at the features list of both tools and compare the
supported applications with the list of software you can master.

> Lonnie

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 00:38:37 up 9 days, 3:04, load average: 0.84, 0.51, 0.53