Re: Duel Monitor (not a laptop)

On Friday 08 October 2004 16:33, Angela Kahealani wrote:
> On Friday 2004-10-08 10:25, Richard Houston wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am trying to get duel heads working on a FC2 install with all the
> > latest updates installed.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> I recommend flintlock pistols at 20 paces.

Ooohhh, she did a funny!  Should be quite a DUEL.

As for DUAL head displays, try looking at:

 www.fedorafaq.org
 www.linuxadvisory.com/forums/forumdisplay.php

Tom
--
Tom Taylor
registered linux user #263467

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people - and neither do we." - George W. Bush, Aug 2004