How to install the net printer in FC1?

Hi,
   I have a question about the installation of net printer in FC1. I want to add the SMB printer in office LAN. The

HP1300n printer has been installed in the net server. When I add the printer through SMB mode, I can find the other users but

can't find the net printer. Anyone with the experience about the installation of net printer can help me, thanks advance!