X resolution (was no-subject) apprecating Rafig

louis wang louiskingwang at 126.com
Sat Oct 9 16:23:34 UTC 2004

Rafig

	Thank you very much for giving such a great information.My computer model is GX270, appreciating your care job!!!Thanks very much!!!I have tried sevearl times to set the resolution,but they do not happened. I have noticed maybe there are something wrong on my Video drivers or maybe on BIOS.I have downloads the BIOS update from dell, It is exe file format, which make me not very glad.Fortunately I have the windows system. So I will update it.

======= 2004-10-08 12:42:12 the original letter is:=======