Re: text vs html posts on this list...

On Saturday 09 October 2004 20:11, Timothy Payne wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Any suggestions for mail programs that will bounce an html with a
> "Sorry we only accept text email no attachments please."

Most any mail client has the ability to filter on the body of the
message and you could probably bounce on something like "</html>"
but the my best suggestion would probably be .... "don't", your
friends and neighbors probably won't be happy with you. Just detect
them on your end and send them to /dev/null.

Regards, Mike Klinke