Re: Concerning Bugzilla Bug# 130576

David Keen wrote:
Don't try to record audio cd's as root with this kernel because there
is a memory leak that will eventually crash your system."

"Additional Comment #16 From Need Real Name  on 2004-08-31 06:20 -------
The memory leak should be fixed in 2.6.8-1.533, because its based on
2.6.9-rc1-bk4."

Ah, well apparently I hadn't read that. I did experience that once, but I was doin' several tasks at once (yes I know a no-no even though I have drives that support burn-free so on and so forth).

Thanks for that pointer. I appreciate the "hey moron look here" sustenance for my brain. ^_^

TA,

Alex White