Firestarter in FC2

Dear Members:
I installed Firestarter in FC2 and since then I cannot do anything in Internet. I can connected via KPPP with no problems, but i have to stop Firestarter in order to do anything online. Its configuration appears to be quite simple, it is started via script on "upon connect" in KPPP, blocking ICMP-ECHO, no NAT and no servers.
Any hints???
TIA,
--
* Carlos Alberto Alves *