FC2 Mozilla newsreader question

I've used Mozilla in the Red Hat distributions I used before switching to Fedora and there was always a built in newsreader. However I don't find a newsreader in the version of Mozilla that came with FC2. In the bottom right hand corner of the Mozilla window I only see icons for Navigator and Composer, but not the usual Mozilla icon for Newsgroups. Also, under Edit > Preferences I don't find any way to set up a news account.  I've set up Pan but prefer the Mozilla newsreader.

These are the Mozilla packages I find with rpm -qa mozilla*:

mozilla-swfdec-0.2.2-1.1.fc2.fr
mozilla-nss-1.7.3-0.2.0
mozilla-nspr-1.7.3-0.2.0
mozilla-1.7.3-0.2.0

Is there a version of Mozilla for FC2 that includes a newsreader that I can upgrade to?

TIA
Michael